Saturday, April 14, 2012

3D picture vs Normal picture

Recently I come across a 3D photo camera, I have to admit it took some time to know how to capture an image. Every time I was greeted with an error until recently when all hopes were dashed. I was sitting alone admiring my garden when some how I managed to take a snap.
 
Here is a normal picture taken in a certain camp with 3D picture on the same location.
 and here under is the 3D picture at the same location. This image covers from sand stockpile on the far left to parking vehicle in far right.
To understand better in this picture the car was parked facing the building seen in front at the normal picture i.e parallel to the flowers
as can been seen 3D photo covers wider angle than a normal eye can see. To get the same angle in normal photo you need to stand far from target object which can sometimes give undesired view.

3D photo is best viewed in 3D TV, as it rotates like a movie.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes now I can understand the difference of these pictures